Monday, May 25, 2015

My first Zalora experience

Assalamualaikum,

So, actually the package was sent to me by 19th of May. So yea.. I hope tak lambat untuk berkongsi how it goes.

It goes so well, from the picking till it sent to me. Sebab banyak kelebihan shopping kat sini berbanding yang lain

Apa yang saya suka dengan zalora adalah kerana saya boleh berbelanja dari rumah. Yes, I don't have that much oppurtunity to go shopping for myself. Harga berpatutan, banyak pilihan, penghantaran cepat, banyak discount code. So yeah.. I really enjoyed it so far yet my sisters pun want to give it a try. So, the second package just arrived this morning. 



Off topic, I just wondering that I am the oldest sister in my family yet I was the smallest. Is that make any sense? My shoe size was 36 yet my 16, 14 and 12 years old sister was 38. Haha, I have to admit that I was the only child in my family that a little bit "cuter" than the others. Yea.. But I liked it anyways :D

2 comments:

  1. Beli kasut? Wuuu ๐Ÿ˜ฑ patimah saya makin majuu. Woot woot ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yelaa tak semaju awinnnnnn (เน‘•ั็ฯ‰•็ัเน‘) dah pandai masak sekarang.. Kikiki. Good job win (เธ‡ •̀_•́)เธ‡

    ReplyDelete

Abidullah

Asslamualaikum kepada hambaNya :) Dalam catatan Majmuk Rasail ada potongan ayat yang menarik perhatian ana untuk sentiasa membacanya. Dan ...