Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Second year, semester 1.

Assalamualaikum,

Well, this is the extension from the previous post. I haven't talk about my semester sangat pun. I know. Sorry. 

So.. I took 

1. Genetic engineering
2. Mycology
3. Basic genetic
4. English
5. TITAS
6. Budi penyayang (kokurikulum)

Well, all these subjects required assignment with tons of literature reviews (journal and article). Insane! I know right. This semester is the start of all busy-ness.. Okay. calm down.. Haha.. Well this semester I took 15 credited hours and this time the study week was quite long.. About 2 weeks. Mesti korang fikir I have plenty of time for study kan? Haha, nope. I wasn't studying gila-gila. And I am not born to do so. So.. I will start study when I feel like to and I am study group kind of person. But also, I need some time to study individually first.

I don't like this semester that much since I was really busy. I don't have much time to complete my work as perfectly as I wanted. I mean memang laa siap jea, But I don't relly satisfied. Tapi sokay. Semuanya dah berlalu.. Result pun dah keluar. Alhamdulillah it wasn't as excellent as previous sem but still above my expectation. Alhamdulillah :)

All those hard work was totally worth it.

Well, as I said this semester was quite busy.. Let me just share some of the moments 

This semester:

I moved to a new house :) Taman sebelah jea XD *tak ada sebab-sebab yang menyebabkan kitorang kena pindah.. 

Jadi fasi lagi.. yay :D

My cousin got married <3

The bridesmaid

GE lab members: Syafiq, Me, Bella and Anis
Syafiq is a bruneian (is that a word idk) 

The most bizarre presentation ever! Macam viva rasanya.. Asyik kena shoot jea.. Sabo jea laa. Seb baik result ok.. Alhamdulillah..


TNRM in the action! (Budi penyayang)


Cat neuter day!

Sesi menculik kucing-kucing jantan di UTM
Perasan tak siapa driver `__` hehe. Ya sayaaaaaaa XD This semester, I have enough courage to drive a car yay! Alhamdulillah. But for this time around.. Dalam UTM jea laa. Luar tu.. Kena fikir 14 kali. Kenapa 14? Sukati laa.. HAHA.. Alhamdulillah dengan bantuan  supporters semua. Cerita kalau nak balik rumah.. I masih bergantung to my parents. I'll call them so they guide me from front. It's quite scary bila keluar UTM. So I main dalam jea. UTM besar apa. So doakan saya supaya dapat keberanian bawak luar pulak. Sokay pelan-pelan. It's a process c:

The scratches that I made.. Ni bila I keluar UTM.. kat Aeon -,- I'm sorry Encik Viva.. Huhu. I didn't mean to hurt you. But I did..

PET Expo at Danga City Mall

Menunggu hari neuter


To Danga City Mall w/ keyra and hajar

Kucing ni nama dia Masturah :3 

Ok. Maybe this TNRM is the highlight of my whole one semester. Since this TNRM that make me so busy. From, kutip donation, jaga gerai, tangkap kucing, jaga kucing, tengok proses neuture, BUAT SIJIL, jaga booth, beri kesedaran tentang TNRM. Yup. Those things. Mana laa saya pernah buat. So this is EXPERIENCE for me. Lagi-lagi buat sijil part. In the beginning, I was the one yang volunteer nak buat.. Nak try benda baru kononnya.. Which kena guna a little photoshop skills and creativity.. It ended up took me about 3 weeks to a month just to settle up this certificate. About 30+ copies of sijil that I have to do. Alhamdulillah, terkenangkan benda tu dah siap.. Such a relief. To be honest, buat sijil banyak menggangu kerja saya yang lain. Sebab stuck dengan sijil jea. Banyak kali kena edit.. Since I have to consult with the lecturer first. But at the end, semuanya membuahkan hasil :) Well, as I said before. This is such an EXPERIENCE for me. This whole TNRM thing really taught me to be really patient, to be tolerant and also confident..

Designs that I came up with:


 
He chose this one


I know it wasn't that cool.. I am just a beginner. Semoga lepas ni I'll be more creative and more better with photoshop.

:D
There were a lot of dramas with this Koq.. But yeah. It's over and I am happy now XD

I bought new phone

There were a lot of things happened during this semester yet it is impossible to list down of of them. The bitter sweet moments, tears and smiles. Well, at the end of the day, that is life.. as a normal human being. Maybe it will be different if I am anak datuk or something.

We ending our semester w/ jalan-jalan dengan geng kak hajar <3


Dakgalbi 
Korean food
Sutera Mall





From left: Kak Hajar, Me, Syikin, Kimah, Syera, Keyra, Ati and Kak Akma


After we all dah berjalan ke Sutera mall, Aeon Tebrau.. Kami pun pulang. To really wrap the semester up.. We made a makan-makan lagi.. But kali ni kat bilik jea. Bilik Fahda.. Sekali ngan birthday surprise for Atilea :)

Carbonara Fahda (dapat banyak compliment <3)


Steam bot ala student

Since me and Kak Akma balik a little bit lambat.. Kitorang pi berenang di Swimming pool UTM :D

Nope. I can't swim XP But kak Akma ajar saya. First masuk I was freaked out.. Haha.. Paras dagu kot kedalaman dia.. Haha.. Oh kak Wani pun ada.. Such a funny day :P


Kak Akma, Me, Kak Nab and Kak Wani *Bidadari <3

Babai! Jumpa sem depan In shaa Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abidullah

Asslamualaikum kepada hambaNya :) Dalam catatan Majmuk Rasail ada potongan ayat yang menarik perhatian ana untuk sentiasa membacanya. Dan ...